Enrolled Agents, America's TAX Experts, practicing before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with direct oversight by the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility.
Have you received a Notice, Levy, or visit from the IRS or State Taxing Authority?
With over 20 years of experience we have worked diligently with taxpayers to help them RESOLVE their delinquent accounts with the IRS and State Taxing Authority, let us help you too. As an Enrolled Agent practicing before the IRS is our passion, and attaining a resolution that you can afford and the IRS will agree on is our goal. We WILL help you sleep better ☺
How we can help:
- Correspondence Audit or Letter: We can review the letters you’ve received and help guide you through responding to them.
- Tax Audit Representation: It is your right to hire a representative to work with the IRS or State Taxing Authority on your behalf, so you don’t have to.
- Field Tax Audit Representation: If a Revenue Examiner or Revenue Agent has contacted you, it is your right to hire a representative to work on your behalf. We will be the liaison between you and the Examiner or Agent to make sure your rights are protected and the IRS or State Taxing Authority are not over-reaching with their requests. We will also make sure your books and records are in good order before and during the audit process.
- Offer In Compromise: These are settlement agreements made with the IRS or State of Michigan. It allows a taxpayer, under special circumstances, to pay the IRS or State of Michigan less than the amount owed. We will review your circumstances to see if you meet the criteria, file the necessary forms with documentation you provide and work with the IRS or State of Michigan on your behalf.
Why Hire a representative
- It is your right! It may happen that a Revenue Examiner or Revenue Agent indicates you do not need to hire anyone to assist you; IT IS YOUR RIGHT to stop them, stop the audit, reschedule with the understanding you will hire a professional representative.
- We have 40 hours of Continuing Education each year so we are current on the tax laws and we know how to research past court cases to help protect you.
- We keep the IRS or State Taxing Authority FOCUSED!
- We will host the Examiner or Agent in our office so they do not have to disrupt your home or place of business. Keeping matters confidential, especially from employees, and having the audit done at our office helps protect you from negatively impacting your business.